Children’s Abduction Prevention (CAP)
Safety, Self-Defense, and
Anti-Abduction Training for Children
The Truth About Self-Defense for Kids
1. Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from children.
3. Self-defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling. (However, Art & Home Economics are.)
4. Cell phones are useless in saving a child. 99% of victims cannot retrieve and/or complete a call during a dangerous situation.
This is why our children’s program is 90% mental strategies to recognize, avoid, and deal with potentially dangerous situations.
By using role play and scenario repetition, we install a strong sense of self-awareness, assertiveness, and self-confidence that empowers children to stand up for themselves or exit a situation without hesitation.
It’s Not About Kicking and Punching
- Preventing Vehicle Abduction
- Home Invasion
- Anti-Abduction Skills
- Communication Drills
- SAE IT Drills (Scream Attack Escape)
- “Circle Of Security” Instruction
- Simulated 911 Calls
- Kidnapping Defense
- Advanced Child Special Striking
- Bully & Confidence Scenarios
- Apply Their Skill Against Bad Guys (Scenarios)