Customized Self-Defense Training
Corporate Self-Defense Training
Self-defense and personal safety is a priority in all areas of life. Most people spend more time at work than anywhere else.
Whether you work as a real estate agent, teacher, late night manager or other professional – we can provide corporate COBRA training.
Executive Self-Defense Training
You can schedule training on a specific topic based on you or your group’s needs. See below for services offered.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered.
- Travel Safety
- Situational Awareness, Criminal Intent
- Threat Recognition, Threat Levels
- What Works & What Doesn’t, Child Safety
- Strategies To Avoid Becoming A Victim
- Everyday Weapons For Defense
- Survival Mindset: What It Takes
Private Self-Defense Instruction
- Interactive Reality Training
- Striking: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Escapes: Wrists & Escorts, Head Locks, Chokes, Bear Hugs, Hold Downs
- Instructed in Blocks of 5 Techniques: 5-10-15-20-25-30
- Weapons Defense: Knife, Gun, Club, Rope
- Ground Survival: Take Down Defense, Ground Fighting, Recovery
How Do I Get Started with Private Self-Defense Training?
Free 20 Min Chat
“C.O.B.R.A.™ was actually better than the training I received in the police academy.”
Meg C Law Enforcement OfficerMeg C
“The COBRA experience was very similar to what I taught as a combative Instructor for the United States Army. The COBRA course teaches a suite of skills that can be used in any type of life-threatening situation. Personally, I had my two daughters and two boys take the course.”
Sean Mitchner, Former Army Ranger, West Point Grad